- Finish the Fuzzy Knits second edition by the beginning of March - this hinges on Mr. Mitten having time to help me, and me getting the quality of photos I want
- Finally finish the secret project I've been working on for over a year, so it's ready for Spring - I have some lovely yarn for it, so hopefully that will be the incentive I need
- Over the course of the year, rewrite all the most popular patterns into our new format - if I'm feeling really ambitions, I will also take new photos, which in many cases will mean I have to remake the toy
- Time permitting, work on 1 or 2 other ideas I have for new patterns - these are a departure from my usual toy style, so hopefully more exciting to design
- Help Mr. Mitten get our own shop up and running - this is the most ambitious project, and will even require hiring someone to design a bunch of it, but it's way overdue (bye-bye Lulu!)
- Make time to knit more toys for sale - I really missed making custom toys last year, and I hope to manage a few more from now on
I have some ideas of other crafty things I want to do this year, but I think I'll save those for another post. I hope you're all feeling optimistic, and looking forward to a new year of fun and challenges!
I am feeling positive. I have only just come across your site and have ordered your books. There's lots of things I want to make!
If I could help you I would ... I'm not to far from you (in Ottawa area) and I get to Montreal area pretty often ... if you require a test knitter or anything, let me know.
Post a Comment