So, in the interest of making the best use of the time I have, and writing patterns you *love* and not just sorta like, I'm hoping for a bit of help. Here's a few thoughts I've had:
- Would it help if I gave more particulars for yarn brands etc?
- Would more detailed instructions help? I know I keep promising tutorials, but they take a lot of work, and I'm short on time the last few months. Maybe you can bug Mr. Mitten to help me ;-)
- Would you like a different style of clothes on the toys - something more detailed, more versatile, or more customizable?
- Do you want patterns like the Scraps Chaps, which has simple variations for making a variety of animals?
- I know new toy patterns have been scarce this year as I adjust to being a full-time mother, but I do have some great ideas that I hope to work on over the next 6 months. Let me know if there's anything you're dying to knit!
And here is a super adorable shot of Lev having a bath in the garden, in case you needed a smile today :-)
P.S. If you got an earlier version of this post, I apologize for being over-tired and lacking in confidence when I wrote that. Please ignore my bad mood.